This company is very republican and make there views "facts" in their questions. There was a practice question regarding cannabis that had "facts" used by propaganda ads.
A school nurse is planning a session on the effects of cannabis use for a high school health class. Which information does the nurse need to include?
Select all that apply.
1) Cannabis ingestion can cause tachycardia.
2) Inhaled cannabis produces a greater amount of tar than tobacco.
3) Cannabis smoke contains more carcinogens than tobacco smoke.
4) It is not possible to overdose on cannabis.
5) Orthostatic hypotension can be caused by cannabis injections.
All but 4 according them are correct.
This person wrote the review about Hurst Review Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hurst Review Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).
If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.
We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hurst Review Services nursing classes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.