This company is very republican and make there views "facts" in their questions. There was a practice question regarding cannabis that had "facts" used by propaganda ads.
A school nurse is planning a session on the effects of cannabis use for a high school health class. Which information does the nurse need to include?
Select all that apply.
1) Cannabis ingestion can cause tachycardia.
2) Inhaled cannabis produces a greater amount of tar than tobacco.
3) Cannabis smoke contains more carcinogens than tobacco smoke.
4) It is not possible to overdose on cannabis.
5) Orthostatic hypotension can be caused by cannabis injections.
All but 4 according them are correct.